As you will see, most of my recipes will have a mediterranean feel, this is, of course because being Italian this is how I learnt to cook as a child. It has also been proved time and again that the traditional mediterranean cuisine is one of the best wholefood diets for achieving balance of nutrients and well being throughout your life.
Seasonal foods (if possible bought from the farmer’s markets) should be something that becomes a habit. This does not just compliment our connection to nature but also helps to support local growers and ultimately reduces the carbon footprints on our environment.
I hope you find this page a helpful place to access all the recipes that are posted on this site.
- Almond milk & Lemon Polenta Cake (GF)
- Seedy Date Power Slice
- Apple & Raisin Tea Cake
- Chocolate Brownies- raw
- Matcha eggless pancakes – vegan
- Raw Cacao Pancakes
- Buckwheat Damper
- Coconut Berry Banana Smoothie
- Three Grain Porridge – gluten and dairy free!
- Raw Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Slice
- Apple and Cranberry Pancakes with Roasted Almonds
- Chickpea & Quinoa Salad
- Luscious Fig Salad
- Peachy Basil,Tomato & Goat’s Cheese Salad
- Coleslaw Salad
- Watermelon, Spinach and Feta Salad
- Walnut, Rocket, Pear and Parmesan Salad
- Delicious Tuna Delight Salad
Sauces, condiments and relishes
- Baked Quinoa Stuffed Capsicum
- Autumn Vegetable Cook-Up
- Warm Chickpea, Tofu & Pumpkin Salad
- Rawalicious Stir Fry with Tempeh
- Ginger Tahini Veggies on Brown Rice & Lentils
- Ricotta & Vegetable Pie
- Italian Spicy Sausage and Bean Fry
- Eggplant with Pomegranate and Lemon Yoghurt Chicken
- Whiting Fillet with Quinoa Stir Fry
- Beefy Crepes