In this e-book you will find:
- 6 delicious and healthy recipes
– Fennel & Sweet Potato
– Jerusalem Artichoke & Leek
– Pasta e Lenticchi
– Tuscan Ribollita
– Roasted Beetroot & Garlic
– Rosemary, Pumpkin and Chickpea
- Detailed nutritional information on key ingredients
- A guide on what to keep stocked in your pantry
- Inspired by family recipes passed down from generation to generation
- A friend in the kitchen
Easy, practical and best of all you can download it instantly!
Here’s what people are saying about this e-book:
I’m thrilled with your eBook. The info included about stocking the pantry and fridge, and storing and freezing of the soups is so practical and helpful. The recipes have been easy to follow and delicious and I love the information about the nutritional value of the specific ingredients.
I look forward to the Spring edition.
A wonderful little collection of soup recipes that are simply explained and come with friendly narrative.
Useful for the beginner and the cook looking to increase his or her culinary repertoire.
AWESOME, and I’ve been fascinated with fennel for ages and here you are giving me a recipe. Another thing I have some Jerusalem artichokes and wanted to make a soup as I used to many years ago but couldn’t find a recipe and here you are… Thanks!!
Zen Hands – Shiatsu and massage therapist